RSS
Post Icon

Happy New Year Wishes for Husband

Happy New Year Wishes for Husband

You are and will always remain to be the man of my dream. I love You with all my heart and respect you for the person you are. Happy new year!

My life has been more like a fairy tale since you came into my life. You’ve made all sadness in my life vanish with a touch of your love. Happy new year!

I dreamt for a sweet husband and a happy home and god introduced me with you. You are the best achievement in my life. Happy new year!

I don’t think I can ever have a bad year in my life as long as you’re in it. You’re really the best life partner ever. Happy new year!

Thanks for making the last year of my life a collection of beautiful memories. Your presence in life is everything I ever dreamt of. Happy new year!


Happy New Year Wishes, New Year Wishes for Friends, Romantic New Year Wishes, Funny New Year Messages, New Year Wishes for Girlfriend, New Year Wishes for Boyfriend, Happy New Year Wishes for Wife, Happy New Year Wishes for Husband, New Year Wishes for Parents, New Year Messages for Family, Happy New Year Wishes for Sister, New Year Wishes for Brother, New Year Messages for Daughter, Happy New Year Wishes for Son, Religious New Year Messages, Happy New Year Messages for Teacher, New Year Messages for Colleagues

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment