RSS
Post Icon

New Year Wishes for Parents

New Year Wishes for Parents

Being born to parents like you is a blessing for a lifetime. I am thankful to you for loving me and taking care of me since my birth. Happy new year!

Being able to spend every new year with you is the most wonderful experience in life. May the new year bring a long-lasting smile to both your faces.

Even if I die and be born a thousand times to a thousand different parents, I could never be as happy as I am for being your born to you! Happy new year!

God always has the best plan for me. It all started when he decided to send me to the most amazing parents in the world. Happy new year!

I want to make this new year the best year for you two. I want to make sure you are happy and enjoying each moment of the year. Happy new year!


Happy New Year Wishes, New Year Wishes for Friends, Romantic New Year Wishes, Funny New Year Messages, New Year Wishes for Girlfriend, New Year Wishes for Boyfriend, Happy New Year Wishes for Wife, Happy New Year Wishes for Husband, New Year Wishes for Parents, New Year Messages for Family, Happy New Year Wishes for Sister, New Year Wishes for Brother, New Year Messages for Daughter, Happy New Year Wishes for Son, Religious New Year Messages, Happy New Year Messages for Teacher, New Year Messages for Colleagues

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment